Why is it that I attract Bisexual Women as long term relationship partners?

Apope16
Sure I attract straight women. But I find my most intense and long term relationships are with Bisexual women. I have had three serious relationships with Bisexual women. My experiences with very straight women have been more Friends With Benefit types. Why is that?

Now admittedly I have a sensual sexuality. I am not the guy that is pounding away inside a chic. I am also the artsy type of guy. So I am a poet, a novelist, a musician. My appearance is refined. Definitely more metorsexual.

My interests flip back and forth between masculine things like NFL Football and NFL Fantasy to more feminine things like fashion, shopping, HGTV, Say Yes to the Dress, What Not To Wear.

I definitely am not gay though. I have zero attraction to men. Like 99% of my friends are women because guy conversations to me are pretty boring. I also want to say that I am attracted to women with long hair and who dress feminine. Although, by the time the bisexual women start dating me they admit that they recently or in the past shaved their head pretty much bald. In the years or time period dating me, my bisexual exes never shave their head or cut it short. For whatever reason they didn't want to. I did have an ex girlfriend tell me that she "missed boobs". But what is going on with this?
You are feminine type of guy. people mistaken you for gay because you are metrosexual and clean and like feminine interests.
Because if you were a lesbian... you'd be the girlie type of lesbian. You'd be the one on the bottom as submissive.
You are the dreamy type. You are the type of guy that is so artsy, and open, and sensual that you likely attract both sexualities. This dual nature to your sex appeal attracts a bisexual woman.
Vote C
You are just a high value very attractive man. You either look really good, have a great personality, or are a refined type of man that attracts a variety of unique women. You are so attractive you attract straight women, bisexual women, and gay guys.
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
2