Girlfriend of 6 years has a super low sex drive?

Anonymous
When my girlfriend and I first started dating we had sexual intercourse Every time we saw each other 2-3 times a day

Fast forward 2 years. Sex down to once a week. I’m shot down every time I try to initiate more. Her reason: Really stresses with school plus we’ve been fighting. I’ll go back to normal once we get through this

fast forward another 2 years: All aspects of our relationship is good. No fighting, get a long , go out have good times together, make each other laugh till we cry, everything seems great except.. Sex still only once a week and I’m shot down when I try to initiate it more. Her Reason when I brought it up to her: I’m exhausted and stressed from law school. Once I graduate I’ll be better
For the last 2 years we sometimes go a month without anything sexual. Once a week on good months but she’s never excited for it. Seems like a chore when we first start but as it feels good she starts to enjoy it. I’ve tried so many things to get her excited and finally she tells me just now: I just pretended to have a normal sex drive at the beginning of our relationship so that you’d like me. I just don’t get horny often. And I don’t enjoy talking dirty with you over text or phone so that’s why I ignore you (something I tried initiation to maybe build up sexual tension for when we see each other later in the day)

Everything else is great about her but it’s causing me the following problems

-can’t stop checking out and fantasizing about random girls I see out in public (grocery store, gym, work.. ) I’m CRAVING the feeling of being desired. I miss it and I honestly believe I’ll never experience it again from my girlfriend.

-insecurity. She’ll still find other people attractive and yes I suddenly feel jealous since I’m barley sleeping with my own girlfriend. Her reason: I just appreciate good looking people but I have no desire to sleep with them. She even said her own 1st cousin is attractive.. what the hell? This pissed me off too

any advice?
+1 y
She blames birth control for her lack of libido.
Still she begs me not to leave her over this and wishes she wasn’t like this.
So I think she does have some real bodily issues but mostly (maybe it’s my insecurity speaking) .. I really feel like she just lost her attraction to me. I’m becoming insecure and jealous when she finds other guys attractive. Makes me think she’d have no problem jumping another dude’s bones. Hope I’m wrong but feeling jealous sucks and is not usually like me
1
3