1 mo

Have you ever had a friends with benefits and at least one of you developed feelings for the other?

friends with benefits is supposed to be no strings attached, mutually satisfying sex without involvement. That's what I always hear others saying. I have never had a friends with benefits relationship.

I very frequently hear stories in which one of the partners does develop feelings, and I suspect that these relationships often begin with at least one of the partners actually hoping - in secret - that it will develop into a LTR.

Have you ever had a friends with benefits relationship in which one of the partners developed feelings for the other partner?
I have never had a friends with benefits
I've had a friends with benefits but neither of us ever developed romantic feelings for the other
I've had a friends with benefits, one of us developed feelings, and that ended the relationship
Vote C
I've had a friends with benefits, one of us developed feelings, the other partner did not develop feelings, but we kept being friends with benefits
Vote D
I've had a friends with benefits, one of us developed feelings, the other partner eventually developed feelings, but the relationship did not survive
Vote E
I've had a friends with benefits, one of us developed feelings, the other partner eventually developed feelings, and the relationship worked very well
Vote F
GirlGuy
7
7