What is your most dramatic, or embarrassing, "GOT CAUGHT" story?

laurieluvsit
HERE'S MINE: So one day after school a boy, I had the hots for, wanted to walk me home. As the conversation went, he said that his parents were at work and asked if I would like to stop by his house before I went home, which I accepted.

Well, long story short, we ended up in his parents second floor bedroom, which I am not sure why, but I guessed that his room was a mess, or he had things in there that he didn't want me to see, so didn't want to take me in there.
What is your most dramatic, or embarrassing, GOT CAUGHT story?
Anyway, one thing led to the other and we were hot and heavy at it on his parents bed over a large towel when we heard a car drive up in the driveway and the garage door opening. He panicked and literally told me to put my clothes on and jump out the second floor window. I did what he told me to do and snuck around the side of the house as his mother entered the house, and then I quickly walked home.
The crazy part was that as I was going out the window, he threw the condom in his parents bathroom toilet and flushed it, but it didn't go down all the way and was floating on top of the water, which they then later discovered.
My parents ended up getting a phone call and were told that their son had sex with me in their bedroom after school, but assured them that he had used a condom. My dad came in my room and told me that he had just received a phone call and was told by the guys parents what had happened at their house after school... then my dad said..."Next time tell the boy to make sure he flushes the condom all the way down the toilet."

... lol... I'm not kidding! :)

Please share your dramatic or embarrassing story of getting, or almost getting, caught... PLEASE!
38
12