How does a hug with someone you “ like” feel to you Imagine they hug you now. How are you feeling. What are you wanting?

I just wonder if for some people there is no such thing as a hug. If it is always sexually charged, if it is a gateway to sex. Or something bigger. I wonder if for some people it doesn’t even feel good to touch without sex, even when they like someone.

It is I INTERESTING to me, how some people can even get to the point of dating, in cases where the energy is so DIVERSE. I e one person just loves affection in itself , the other is only really sexually excited by it lol

I can see a This causing lot of feeling like

1 “ IF he /she liked me they’d love to just be warm and close and be in the moment. Nothing more.”

2 “ IF he / she really liked me, they’d really desire Me sexually in this moment. “

Im very curious to seems answers Bc I think so often this subject is superficially segregated into guys vs girls and I don’t think that Human behavior ever works out that divides my.

PLEASE try to really imagine yourself in the situation and answer based on how you would feel, not based on how you think you should feel or how you think others elder you to feel.

Thank You 🌺🌺🌺
This feels amazing. It is so nice and warm and I like him/ her so much. I wish we could just stay this way for hours.
This feels amazing it is so exciting. I like him/ Her so much, I wish we could date and get to know each other ether and have lots sex one day. I’d be willing to cuddle.
This feels amazing. I like him/ her so much. I hope we can date and get to know each other and have a lot of cuddles. I’d be willing to have sex.
Vote C
I like him/ her a lot. This is exciting. I wish we could have sex now.
Vote D
I like him/ her a lot. I’d love to have sex and Cuddle. Now or in future.
Vote E
II like him/ her a lot. I dont really like this. Hugs 🤢
Vote F
OTHER.
Vote G
GirlGuy
28
6