My Neighbour wants me to cover up more while I'm in my own backyard. How should I handle the situation?

BeccaMom31
So my back yard is surrounded by a 6-foot wall on three sides. Behind my house it's a small alley. I have some trees growing on the alley side and the neighbor has lots of trees growing in their yard. My backyard therefore is very secluded and I have no issue walking around in a string bikini and laying out and since it's warming up, I sometimes have my morning coffee in my PJ, a tank top and panties. The other day that neighbor came to me and told me... if her boys climb a certain tree, they could see into my backyard. She told them to stop but she also said I should consider they might still look and for me to dress more appropriately. At that time I just close the door on her. Part of me feels like, well too bad, it's my yard and I'm not doing anything on purpose. The other part of me is like yikes! what have they seen? Anybody else have any issues similar to this?
Do nothing and continue feeling comfortable in my own backyard
Be more careful of what I wear in my own backyard
Find out which tree they are climbing and build something in front to block the view
Vote C
Demand that she cuts down that tree if the issues with her boys.
Vote D
GirlGuy
34
7