Should LGBTQI+ Sex Education be taught in High Schools for those that want it?

Anonymous
As a straight female, it never even occurred to me (privilege) that there were gay, lesbian+ students who may need or want to take a separate sex education class to deal with their own set of sex related issues and sexual health matters. I went to HS a million years ago, and there was a small group of out queer students, but this would never have even gotten anywhere if a student had requested it at my high school back then as the culture was much different back then. In this century however, do you think that this should be an option for students or this is something they would need to address off campus or on their own?
LGBTQI+ Students should have the option to take a separate Sex Ed course in high school
LGBTQI+ Sex Ed should only be an option if the kids parents approve of them taking the class
LGBTQI+ Sex Education should NOT be taught in high schools
Vote C
I don't disprove of LGBTQI+ but I don't think they need a specific separate sex ed class from everyone else, just regular sex ed
Vote D
GirlGuy
15
5