The guy I started dating just before lockdown is annoyed I won’t go to his place?

Anonymous
Just before we went into lockdown a guy friend of mine and I told eachother we liked eachother. He asked me round to his a few days later early in the morning to have sex and I said I felt it was too soon and to let things naturally progress. He seemed fine with this at the time.

The next day we went into lockdown here and since then. We have spoken almost everyday by text, FaceTime and Phone. He has tried to ask me round to his again but with lockdown in place we haven’t met. Now the measures have eased slightly but we can’t go between households. We’re allowed to meet in public but at a distance- we’ve decided to meet today. But last night he told me he feels rejected that I won’t go to stay at his and that we may not be sexually compatible as he likes sex and things to move quickly... and wants me to go to his do we can spend time together.

I explained to him that although things are different now and we feel closer, I want to come round but with lockdown measures in place I won’t until they’re lifted as I live with family and don’t want to put them at risk and I have to check in with my grandparents too and don’t want to risk it either- but I want to follow the current rules and meet him in person.

He thinks I’m making excuses and I just don’t want to go round and sleep with him. Any advice please, feeling pressure and he seems to think it’s because I’m scared to have sex (totally not true)
2
1