Please help, my boyfriend watches an hour’s worth of porn every day (says he doesn’t jerk off) but is almost completely uninterested in sex with me?

addison767
I am seriously desperate for some insight from others. I’ll start by saying that I love me boyfriend very much and almost every other aspect of our relationship is perfect, but I recently heard him watching porn in the bathroom while he thought I was sleeping. I confronted him and he lied about it, so I asked him to prove it. He showed me the history and no surprise, he’d watched porn for over and hour that morning. We had a long, emotional discussion about it in which he told me that he only watches it when he’s bored and he doesn’t even masturbate, yet his phone history revealed 1+ hours of porn every single day (even while he’s at work!) I have never had an issue with my partner viewing porn before, I watch it myself but in every other relationship our sex and intimacy was not lacking. My boyfriend is very vocal about how much he loves me, he tells me I’m beautiful, etc. yet he is utterly uninterested in sex with me. I let him know that I want him, I compliment him, send him nudes while he’s at work, I’ve asked if he had fantasies, every single thing I can think of to get him interested in sex with me. If we had a healthy sex life, this wouldn’t bother me. It feels like he would rather fantasize about/watch other women and I honestly don’t believe when he says he only watches because he’s bored and that he doesn’t masturbate. He also says he doesn’t even listen to the audio in the porn. It just seems very far-fetched to me. Anyways, 2 weeks ago he said he’d stop watching it since it was clearly hurting me and he said it wasn’t important to him. After thinking, I told him that it felt too controlling for me to ask him not to watch porn at all, I just asked he doesn’t do it when I’m right in the other room. He insisted that he hated hurting me and he did not want to watch any more. Last night, SURPRISE!! I found out that he’s not only watching it every day while I’m in the next room, he’s actively deleting his history/lying about it. What do you guys think?
6
1