13 d

Is it possible to be stimulated to orgasm by someone else, or yourself, and still be a virgin?

laurieluvsit
Let's say a guy or girl brought you to orgasm by hand, orally or with the use of a sex toy, but a real penis is never inserted in the vagina and you even have anal sex.

If you are female and never have penal-vaginal sex, or you never insert your penis in the vagina, if you are a guy... can you then still identify as a male, or female, virgin?

If you can still be a virgin this way, then is it OK to have all the sex you want in every other way except penal-vaginal sex and still remain virgin? ... is this complicated?

Let me put it this way... is virginity taken only with penal - vaginal sex and no other way?

Please share your opinion on this.
A. Definitely! ... as long as a real penis is not inserted in a vagina only, there is no loss of virginity no matter what! All other types of sex are free game in terms of loosing your virginity
B. No that is not possible, any sexual play, even masturbating to orgasm, and anal sex will make you a non-virgin, sorry
C. I'm not sure, that seems like a gray area to me
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open up the "True Virgin" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
44
12