5 d

Is it actually common to have rough, even dangerous sex, or am I just totally a weirdo?

Anonymous
I have had a guy finger clIt so good that his finger suction cups to it. I’ve gotten so wet from rubbing that I’ve chaffed and ripped. A lot of sex I’ve had is rough. I have also been stretched to the point of bleeding , many times for sure. Sometimes too I will crave something where I want to be stretched with his fingers, maybe me helping show him his far I want him inside. All that good Stuff , or I will have him rub my clit so hard that it’s so swollen it’s reddened, like 3 times it’s normal size. I’ll lose all control and just lean all my weight into his pressure. so harshly that I could leave a bruise. Is it healthy to like to be hurt like this? I know there’s BDSM and things like 50 shades and fetishes, but is it really common to be this intense? Sorry if I’ve made anyone uncomfortable, I just am generally open and others are not sometimes.
7
1