13 d

I really need help with a partner who is a bed wetter?

Anonymous
A couple of weeks ago my girlfriend wet the bed for the first time. I didn't make a big fuss about it, when I realised i just woke her up and after a bit of a cleanup we went back to bed on the sofa. Obviously she was really embarrassed but we both just agreed it must have just been one of those weird random things that can happen and we didn't give it a lot of thought.

Then it happened again the next night so she went to the Dr and had a few tests done and the Dr could not find any medical reason for it to happen.

However, last night it happened again for the 3rd time. It doesn't really upset me in any way. I love her and she can't stop it. However, its not really nice waking up in a puddle of pee especially when its someone else's pee and its annoying cleaning pee out of the mattress.

So in the morning I gently suggested that we go to the pharmacy and buy some adult diapers for her to wear at night until it stops happening. I was completely respectful and didn't do it in any sort of demeaning way. But she got super defensive and angry at me and I'm still getting the silent treatment. I actually thought a diaper would give her more dignity than waking up in a puddle of pee? and of course I would absolutely not tell anyone else about it.

Why did she get so angry at the suggestion?
How can I try and gently convince her that she should wear a diaper without making her feel humiliated?
13 d
So to update, i didn't say a lot more about it but she went out yesterday and bought some diapers.
She used the diaper last night and she did have an accident last night so it was good that she was wearing it because we both got a good sleep until the morning.
We had a gentle talk about it, she told me she was just embarrassed and we spent some time cuddling in bed while I reassured her I was not judging her and that she is the love of my life. More medical tests on Monday.
3
10