3 d

Would you find this attractive?

Anonymous
K women this ones for you... would you think its disrespectful if your boyfriend when ever he gets mad or we get in a argument (almost seems like he does it on purpose), he'll go in the bathroom and watch porn, chat with other women, and I'm pretty sure he's paying on some sites to webcam. I'm a very insecure person, but one thing im not insecure is in my giving head skills and having a nice tight pussy that I know how to work. I'll even give him head when he comes home from his lunch break without him even asking me to do it. I do it cause I want to. I don't hold ot or anything like that when he's mad. I don't offer or but he doesn't even gesture like he's in the mood. Do you think this is disrespectful? What women would want a "boy" like this? He is honestly getting to be where I dont care anymore, because I'm not really even attracted to him anymore because of this...
3 d
He is still in there now as I write this. He's been in there for almost 3 hours now.
Would you find this attractive?
4
1