13 d

Is it a bad idea to become more promiscious after being fucked over?

Anonymous
First of, I was never the type for it and I have actually not had any sexual relations until fairly recently. I had always wanted to be in a relationship with someone who cares about me and wants me for me. And I was always against having many partners you don't really care about.
Well I lost my virginity recently to a guy I really liked and dated properly. It seemed perfect and all, he promised me things and was just overall great. I wanted nothing but serious relationships till now.
Turns out he ignores me now suddenly and doesn't care appearently. So I feel fucked over big time. It makes me angry and I am asking myself why should I stay a good fucking girl if I only get fucked over for it?
I mean I have no experience sexual things. Why shouldn't I just have fun now? If I settle now I may regret it in the future. Not knowing what I gotten myself into. I want to feel like someone actually wants me.
And why should I hold back just so that society is happy?
I am just thinking. Had I had more experience earlier I wouldn't have gotten fooled so easily and knew more about what I was getting myswlf into you know?
5
4