3 d

Do You Guys Like Receiving Sexy Dance Videos From Your Partner?

So I understand many people find twerking trashy... But I believe doing it at home for your man ONLY could be a VERY sexy thing... So for all those who hate twerking... You would be upset if your girl did the dance above in lingerie... Just for you... If you STILL say no... You're basically Squidward who was lying about how good that Krabby Patty was... Honest answers ONLY!
I was thinking about recreating it and sending the video to my man... Do you think this would be a good surprise for him if he ever visits... I'm thinking about performing it for him in person as well... Thoughts? And yes I love Cardi... Troll all you want...
๐ŸšซI am not responsible for what her booty does to you...โœ‹Don't forget my"๐Ÿ‘"
This Beauty Is My Girl Crush Nastya Nass!!! Support her on Instagram if you liked her content... I have not rights to it...
Dont Be Squidward...
Don't Be Squidward...
1 d
I really hope you guys enjoyed the content... I relinquished my Influencer badges almost a year ago and I just want to focus on being the best content creator for you guys... Let me know what you would like to see more of... I aim to please 💕
21 h
Be honest... How many times did you watch the video? Just curious 🎀💕🌸
73
4