3 d

Do men lie about their penis size?

Anonymous
Men: Do you or friends lie about penis size to partners or other friends? Why do you/they do this?

Women: Have you been with partners that you think have lied about their penis size? Or do you not care to quantify it as it will do the job it can do regardless?

Here is a link: www.esquire.com/.../

Image 1: 12 by 8 inch dildo.
Image 2: 8.5 by 7 inch dildo.
Image 3: 8 by 6.5 inch dildo.
It's Lovehoney there are many reviews.

When growing up, I never once showered naked with kids the same age as me or anything like that. If you were to ask about penis size, everyone had a 12 inch penis and 8 inches girth. If you have been to subway and had a foot long and drank your 8 inch girth coke can you might guess they weren't telling the truth. I could imagine that being a big even painful challenge rather than fun sex.
There was even a point where men in my school would have women sizes and men sizes as in they would tell the opposite sex a bigger number, because of the resulting inflation.
Do men lie about their penis size?
Do men lie about their penis size?
Do men lie about their penis size?
Yes they lie most of the time.
No they don't lie, or not many do.
GirlGuy
1 d
Interesting to see the polls, it appears that men's votes are split 50:50. But women it's mostly that they lie.
Do men lie about their penis size?
0
10