Should Women Have More Sex with Incels?

Nanook1
Incels are becoming a problem in the public safety sphere and are perpetrating acts of terrorism on the general population, especially women, at an increasing rate. Incel stands for Involuntarily Celibate. These are men that want relationships, affection, and sex but for whatever reasons social, physical, or psychological they cannot obtain this. Over a prolonged period of time their dissatisfaction ferments and eventually turns into resent and rage directed towards women which leads to violent acts. Now, with the background information out of the way explaining what Incels are, now comes the unpopular opinion part. Are Incels an indirectly created by women? For example, female hypergamy is a biological predisposition in whch the vast majority of women pursue only the top 20% percent of guys. In plain English women will always go after and fuck the top 20% of men while the other 80% struggle. The top 20% of men are literally drowning in pussy and affection from women while the other 80% of men get rejected and become dissatisfied, bitter, and hostile. It may sound horrible to say, but in a way through their own hypergamy women are kinda the creators of Incels. At least indirectly. To bring things home and paint a picture I am going to refer to a real life example. Elliot Rodgers was such an Incel. In 2014 Rodgers killed 6 women at a sorority house. Three were killed by stabbing and 4 by gunfire including the perpetrator. In his manifesto he states he did this because he couldn't get laid or obtain a girlfriend no matter how hard he tried. Maybe he just was masculine enough or was too socially awkward, but whatever the case may be there is a controversial hypothetical to entertain here. What if one single woman fucked Elliot Rodgers? Would it have saved the lives of 6 girls? Should women try to have more sex with Incels to "diffuse the bomb" and avoid these tragedies? Should women try to fight their own biological hypergamy imperative through conscious thought of it?
Should Women Have More Sex with Incels?
9
24
Add Opinion