Are you grossed out by seeing two gay men making out in public or two lesbians doing the same?

Anonymous
I mean even if you are pro homosexuality and pro LGBT, seeing that in public makes you a little uncomfortable? I mean the sensation you feel is different seeing two straight than 2 gays or lesbians. Do you think some of the actions should remain in private regarldess if you are straight, gay or not? I mean the street is not the place to make out in a very passionate and raunchy way, go get a room!! I mean if it is a peck it is fine but when it is heavy kissing like one is going to swallow the other one (LOL!!) like french kissing , Do you feel odd seeing that?
1 y
My opinion is that I do feel awkard when I see such kind of displays in public. I mean get a room!!
33
19