My step-sister sent me pics of her boobs, should I take things further?

Anonymous
I have a step sister that I haven’t talked to in a long while. We’re both in our mid 20s. She lives a few states away and after my Dad passed away we hardly stayed in touch. We never lived together and we didn’t grow up together, I only met her twice in person like 8-10 years ago. I have her on Snapchat, and she posts some sexy photos of her barely wearing any clothes at raves and shit.

I just happened to check Snapchat stories (I almost never do) and she had posted a pic of her cleavage asking if someone would pay for her to get her nipples pierced. I made some small talk asking if that would hurt and how much they were.

I went for it and I asked her if she wanted me to pay for it. She said yes and I sent her the money. After (yes AFTER, not before. I wasn’t trying to force anyone) I sent the the money, I wished her luck and asked her if she’d be comfortable sending me a pic of them, and told her it was okay if she didn’t want to.
I thought she would freak, but she agreed and sent me a picture of her boobs after she got them pierced.

I have two questions.

Do you think her sending the pic means she is interested in fooling around? We flirted a little bit when I was complimenting her picture, and she hasn’t acted put off by anything I’ve said.

My second question is: is this interest I’m having in her wrong? It doesn’t feel wrong to me, but crazy people don’t know they’re crazy, right?

I don’t do long distance relationships, and so far I haven’t felt romantic interest for her. If she seems like she wants that, I’ll steer things in a more “friend only” direction, but right now we both seem pretty casual about it.

Oh, and neither of us are in a relationship.
9
20