I met a guy on online dating app who says he is kinky but I am virgin. Should I meet him?

Anonymous
I met a guy who seems to be very nice and seems to have a lot in common and I find him attractive. We've been texting back and forth. He has told me about his work and I know he didn't tell lies. He seems to be respectable. Both of us want relationship not hookup. One thing that worries me is that he answers the question on online dating site that he is kinky and he wishes his partner to be kinky. But I am virgin and I obviously don't know what kink is. Yet I do think I probably wouldn't like kinky sex - role play or slapping/being slapped. I just don't like violence at all even on TV. We have never talked about this and he does not know that I am a virgin or I am not kinky.

I am virgin and I don't expect a lot from relationship. I would just like to lose my virginity and have relationship for a few months. Should I meet him in person?
3
2