Boyfriend denied me sex for a whole wk after my back surgery. He said he was afraid he was going to “hurt” me. Come to find out he was trying tocheat?

hgp1987
We just started dating around April and he stays with me every night so I figured I had nothing to worry about. I had back surgery and he was taking care of me and being really sweet well come to find out he was messaging hundreds of girls online trying to have sex with them. He was using dating and hook up sites. He denied me sex for an entire week and made me seem like I was the one with a problem. I even asked him how often he thinks we should be having sex and he made fun of me about it :/ later on I discovered by finding new condoms on him that he was about to hookup with this hideous 52 year old woman who was about 300 lbs. I could maybe understand if she was more attractive than me but no she wasn’t. He’s only trying to have sex and he doesn’t care at all what the other person looks like. When I got caught him he said he never went through with it and felt really bad but he gets bored at work and just starts messaging girls -_- now he has given me his phone everyday and when he goes to work so I know he’s not doing it anymore but it still just has me concerned. If you really care about someone/like them... why would you ever turn them down and be trying to get laid elsewhere? More importantly, why would you do all of this after your girlfriend just had surgery? He hasn’t been in a real relationship in years and he’s never been in love so... I don't know...
11
1