1 mo

Not all girls are lesbians, bi or even bi curious, but do girls have a greater tolerance for those of us that are not straight than most guys do?

I hope this isn't a confusing question, it's just that there seems to be a lot of guys that are almost violently opposed to lesbian or bi girls I have noticed, and not as many girls that feel that same way.

I think because so many guys are opposed to gay male bonding that some of that spills over to a dislike for bi and lesbian girls as well... am I close? ... or are the numbers more even that I am seeing?

What is your take on my hypothesis? ... or am I all wet? ... lol
A. Yes, you are right, there are more straight guys that look unfavorably toward bi and lesbian girls than straight girls do
B. No, there is an equal number of staight males and females that do not like bi or lesbian girls
C. No, both perceptions are wrong, there is actually a larger number of straight girls that dislike bi and lesbian girls than there are straight guys that feel that way
Vote C
D. I think you are all wet, most guys and girls now days are not opposed to bi or lesbian girls, I think it is rare that anyone feels that way
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Bias Against Bi & Lesbian Girls" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
23
15