9 d

I have Uneven/Asymmetrical boobs and it's ruining my self confidence?

Anonymous
I'm 24 years old and ever since puberty I can remember that one boob was always bigger than the other. It was never drastic. I never really had to wear a special bra or anything, and you can only tell when i take my top off. I wear a 32B and they aren't saggy. But i'm pretty sure my left if a B (maybe slightly bigger) and my right is an A cup (maybe slight bigger). I would say over half of the guys I've been intimately with have pointed it out. They always ask, "Is one boob bigger than the other?" It hurts so much and makes me feel unattractive. Like imagine if I said to a guy, "Is your dick slightly below average?" After they point it out they always say it's not a big deal, but if it wasn't then why did you need to point it out. I feel like since this has happened so many times my self-confidence has been destroyed. I'll look in the mirror and cry about how much I hate my chest. It sucks because I feel like it's suppose to be one of the most attractive part of the body, and now I'm embarrassed to take my top off in front of anyone. I feel like if I'm with a guy, I have to tell them now before hand (that one of my boobs is bigger than the other). so they aren't disappointed when I take my top off. Has anyone else experienced this? Guys, are uneven breast unattractive? I've considered get breast surgery because of this
21
3