9 d

I want to have sex for the first time but there’s a lot of stuff that I have doubts about?

Helppleasemaybe
I really want to have sex for the first time because I’ve been wanting it for a while and curious. But there are so many thoughts that go through my head like “what if this is a big deal to me but for him I’m just another girl on his list?”( he has had sex with a bout 3-4 other girls. “Is a condom enough to not get pregnant?” (I can’t buy birth control because my parents can’t know that I want to have sex and they drive me everywhere) “How long should i wait?” (We’ve been dating for 3 months and known each other for 4). And I do believe that this is the right guy because he is so sweet and he is always talking about he wants to marry me and grow old with me so he is committed to me but at the same time I’m very scared of getting pregnant because I don’t know if a condom will be enough and there’s no way for me to get birth control too but I also feel a bit sad about being a virgin and I really want to experience what sex is like.
10
3