9 d

Why do girls get mad if you accept their offer to blow you, but you don't want to eat them out?

Anonymous
Here is my conundrum. Girlfriend asks if I want a blowjob, I accept her offer. A few blowjob offers later, she asks me if I want to eat her out. I say no thank you. She says she won't blow me again until I have gone down on her. I accept that she won't blow me again. She gives me a long inane rant about how selfish she thinks I am, despite the fact I NEVER once asked her to blow me, I just took her up on HER offers. I point out that fact to her, she more or less roared t me and left.

Is this common among girls or did I just have an unlucky first partner?
Simply put, I have no problem accepting a girl blowing me, but I won't kiss her right after that, or go down on her. I do not wish to taste my own semen, nor anyone elses for the matter.
6
8