14 d

#SpeakForYourself — Fill in the blank: “In a relationship, I could wait at least 6 months for sex as long as ___”?

For example, “In a relationship, I could wait at least 6 months for sex as long as we could have daily makeout sessions.” Otherwise, If you can't wait, then just simply state below that you’d be unwilling to wait. Also just answer the poll as a bonus.
#FeelFreeToList #CelibateForSixMonths
I could wait at least 6 months
I’d stay in the relationship but am unwilling to wait at least 6 months
I’d leave the relationship and am unwilling to wait 6 months
Vote C
I’d wait til marriage
Vote D
GirlGuy
9 d
Im very pleased with the poll results. A lot of people on other posts make it seem as if they wouldn't wait anymore than a month or 3. I don't know what changed on this post but its nice to see
61
10