14 d

Guys and girls, does your relationship change in any way after moving into 2nd base?

Anonymous
Hello, I am a 17-year-old female dating a 19-year-old male of 7 months. We have been friends for a year before dating. Up until now, the furthest we have ever been to is making out with him taking off his shirt occasionally. During our recent make out session, he has expressed that he wants to feel me more, hinting at feeling my breasts. Tbh, I am comfortable with him doing so because he seems like a genuine guy so I am not worried about him taking advantage of my body or anything. However, I told him that I would like to have more time and he said he is willing to wait. We already agreed about not having sex until marriage. Even though I am okay with it, I always have this thought in my head that I might come off as slutty after the act or our relationship will change somehow. I was thinking of trying it out for 5 minutes to see how it goes and decide from there. But to guys who have been granted permission to move into 2nd base with their girlfriends, what was it like during the act and after? Did it change the way you look at her? And girls, if you let your boyfriend did it in the past, how does it feel after? Did you feel slutty in any way?
5
0