2 mo

Why do guys want to get their dick sucked in certain positions?

Anonymous
I have been single for a long time so I don't speak from a lot of experience with one steady partner, and I don't know a guy sexually well enough to go and ask that question. I do have a lot of one time experience with different guys and this is really remarkable. Pretty much every guy wants me in the same position for a blowjob, which is on my knees (or squatting) on the floor while he stands or sits and they always grab my hair pretty short to the root. When I am on the bed or couch, they very often ask to switch positions and want me on the floor.

Last time was even with a coworker after his (very drunk) b-day party. He stayed at my place and simply asked for a blowjob cause it was his birthday and he wanted to have his balls emptied I guess. That's a big favour I did and afterward I thought, even while he gets so lucky that I actually pleased him, he still has the courage order me to get in certain positions and roughly grab y hair, while he should just enjoy his luck that I gave him some relief.

Why do guys want this and apparently feel entitled to it? I don't mind that much and if it really pleases a guy, I would do it, but it does come across a little degrading and almost like a must.
13
3