28 d

Last clothing question for the week ☝️😛😎 Do you notice anything funny about my BLOUSE : Uneven lines, Pattern out of place, Bra straps showing etc?

Last clothing question for the week β˜οΈπŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž Do you notice anything funny about my BLOUSE : Uneven lines, Pattern out of place, Bra straps showing etc?
Thank You πŸ’—
Yes. I will explain what I think is amiss. 🧐 Details below.
No. You are good to go 👍🏻
GirlGuy
26 d
Thanks for answering. I’m wearing petal covers. Aka “pasties”.

I’m not sure if the fact people think they can see a bra is good bc you can’t tell I’m brakes/ or not good bc you can still see a shape of something.

Ideally you Would see nothing at all. So it’s about as good as a neutral bra. Less good than I hoped. Not as bad as I feared.

They are heat activated. No adhesive. Work great but you Must remove wrapper. That was not obvious to me at first🤓 No directions 😐🤷‍♀️
31
6