25 d

Why is it becoming more common for women to have multiple sex partners before marriage?

CasaNorba
dont get me wrong, I was never a marriage pusher myself as I always believe that marriage is nonsense for the fact that to me sex is sex and having it during marriage doesn't make a damn of a difference just as long as you're not using the sex achieve selfish ends.

but I was just curious because so many women nowadays always try hard to put up that prude "I'm waiting for marriage" type of vibe yet I found these statistics on a reddit community that proofs the total opposite.
Why is it becoming more common for women to have multiple sex partners before marriage?
if you look closely the women who had 10+ sex partners are in a draw with the 4-5. but they sure are catching up. while the virgins are at 5%.

so I was wondering why are women sleeping around more now? and a better question why do they keep trying so hard to hide it?
Add Opinion