25 d

Why is it becoming more common for women to have multiple sex partners before marriage?

CasaNorba
dont get me wrong, I was never a marriage pusher myself as I always believe that marriage is nonsense for the fact that to me sex is sex and having it during marriage doesn't make a damn of a difference just as long as you're not using the sex achieve selfish ends.

but I was just curious because so many women nowadays always try hard to put up that prude "I'm waiting for marriage" type of vibe yet I found these statistics on a reddit community that proofs the total opposite.
if you look closely the women who had 10+ sex partners are in a draw with the 4-5. but they sure are catching up. while the virgins are at 5%.

so I was wondering why are women sleeping around more now? and a better question why do they keep trying so hard to hide it?
6
7