28 d

Why do so many western men travel to buy sex from women in developing countries? What do the locals tend to think of this? Should we end this trend?

Jack9949
I’m just curious what the feminists will think on this one. I’ve heard some feminists say that its degrading to women whereas others I’ve talked to support it on the premise that it is the “woman’s choice”. Regardless I’m curious as to what your thoughts are on this. Be honest. How common is this? Do you know anyone who has engaged in sex tourism? Do you notice it at all when visiting these countries? Is it something you’d be willing to try yourself? Who are the main culprits?

I’ll be honest. I am real curious what the prices are. Not that I would go for it in the end. I just think it would be cool to experience the nightlife in the streets, and it would kinda feed into my ego to have all these women approaching me.

So while I do want the experience of being in the setting, I’d only be interested in admiring at a distance. It would be fun to bring along my buddies as well and try some cheesy pickup lines just for making youtube videos and seeing what happens. 😂👍

Regardless I am still curious as to what the locals think of all these western men visiting. Do they just assume “Oh he’s here for sex” anytime they see a white man? Do the local men ever get jealous about not being able to compete with foreign men?

Personally I remain a virgin to this day, and while I’m not against the concept of having sex, I’ve got no issues with saving it for later once I meet the right woman. I understand that it is a natural desire to want to fulfill it, but I’m happiest masturbating in my own free time because I absolutely hate inconsistency and I’d want to stick with the same person for as long as possible, so as not to contract STDS or be the type of hypocrite who’s pro-life but impregnates women. I’m also a strong believer in the mindset of “If it works than stick with it”.

Besides due to my autism I for some reason happen to develop emotional connections when women show any type of interest. It makes it that much harder to let go, and of course thet obviously would lol.
Yes it immoral and it dehumanizes women
No its a woman’s choice to live her life as she pleases
GirlGuy
2
1