2 mo

If You See A Girl Not Wearing a Bra, & Her Nipples are Visible Through Her Shirt, What Would You Think of Her & What Would You Think In General?

bannacookies
I know lots of girls don't want to wear a bra because they're not comfortable for her. Not because she is trying to be an attention seeker; but either way, I know it's gonna cause some heads to turn.
So, I was wondering, when you see a girl like this, what do you think of her? Do you think she's an attention seeker, trying to be sexy, trying to be comfortable, or something else?
How long would you look at her?

What goes through your mind when you see something like this?
Is it sexually exciting, if she means it to be or not? If so, how much so is it?
How does it make you feel when you see a girl like this?
85
27