2 mo

I'm distancing myself from my boyfriend?

Anonymous
okay so I have this new boyfriend and it was going well until we started doing some sexual stuff (not sex) and he told me after a couple times doing this sexual activity he wasn't really into it much, which I then said was fine and I want him to be comfortable and ready, well the next two days he tries doing it again which made me very confused. But since he told me he wasn't into it I've been sexually distancing myself, even emotionally kinda, i barley kiss him and don't talk much and tell him to stop when he tries doing anything sexual.

We've hung out for like 10-13 days straight and im not gonna see him for at least 5 or 6 days and I don't know if im distancing because I need a break or because he's not into anything sexual like I am (which isn't a big deal but when sexual activities come in the picture more what am I gonna do? he seems more sub than dominant and im not dominant at all) or if im just used to being hurt im tryna not let myself in that position.

He also confuses me because I like him and love his personality but he's different from guys I've been with. he's like 5'5 and im almost 5'8, he constantly crosses his legs when he sits, always curls up next to me, if im driving he crosses his arms across his chest, and constantly wants attention. like wants to hold my hand or something, I just dont find him very... masculine... after so many days spent with him I've noticed that.

I dont know. Overall im just super confused right now and he's starting to catch on im distancing from him. i just need advice?
I'm distancing myself from my boyfriend?
Add Opinion