2 mo

How would you feel if your partner accused you of supposedly giving him an std?

Amanda2
Okay so we literally had sex 5 times within 10 hours and I haven’t had sex in a year. Fast forward to a week and a few days later he says he found a bruise/tear on his penis, which has since healed. His dr told him it’s nothing serious but we should both get tested. I got tested and my results were negative. I am still awaiting results for gom other and chlamydia and trichomoniasis, which I am confident I don’t have either. I sent my results to him but he didn’t even acknowledge it as a sense of relief. He acts as if I gave him something and I’m clean, he says he’s waiting for his results.

He lied to me because he initially told me to get tested since we started having unprotected sex to be safe. Now he’s saying the reason he asked is because he had a tear on his penis.

I have been consoling him because he is young and inexperienced but he has never asked how I felt. more so, I feel like him being defensive and throwing blame is a huge turn off. I don't know if I should just dump him now or wait until next Friday ( when he gets his results) or cuss him out and dump him or wait? I think he’s being paranoid and rude. He’s 24 I’m 29. I appreciate all comments, be truthful about how u view this situation
How would you feel if your partner accused you of supposedly giving him an std?
Add Opinion