2 mo

What does it mean when I hooked up with this guy and he keeps wanting to hang out again and we text and he still wants to hook up? Am I good?

kaaathherine
My ex and I decided to hang out and we were and well we did it. It was my first time by the way. We both text other people and everything and he texts me and always wants to link or hangout and he slides up on my stories and pictures and I had joked around and said he could be the main and he slid up on my story and was like dats my main girl with heart eyes and that I was stuntin. And he had told me I looked like a snack and said lemme taste you and everything. My point is I was a virgin before him and it was my first time and I'm kinda unsure about whether or not it was good for my first time. I did make him cum about like 10 minutes in though and it seemed good. If he keeps wanting to talk to me and wants to hook up again does that mean I'm good?
5
0