2 mo

Yesterday I lost my virginity and today I’ve been feeling a little sad I don’t know why?

Angelemonett_
Last night I cried a single tear because I thought that my boyfriend was losing interest in me after having sex with me but really he just fell asleep at almost 3am. And then today I’ve just been in my room all day I went out for a short walk though and I’ve just been feeling a little sad I also cried one tear today as well, and I feel a bit anxious, and I might be feeling a bit empty I’m not sure. I also feel like a lack of energy today. Before losing my virginity I have been wanting to have sex for a really long time and this is the greatest guy that I’ve ever met and I just love him so much so I felt like I was ready to do it with him. He makes me really happy and he is always talking about how he wants to grow old together and even promised to marry me I’ve never had hope in a relationship before. I feel like after having sex with me his texts are getting a little shorter but I could be overthinking because I overthink a lot.
2 mo
I’ve been feeling a bit empty I think
13
4