How many times did you have to have sexxx before you got used to it?

DizzyDesii
I guess I mean like until it started feeling pleasurable? Because first times are usually awkward or uncomfortable or painful. Like did it take rounds or different days or even different partners?

Like for me, it hurt the first 3 times (different days) with my first ex. The first day, he caught me offguard and i didn't even realize “trying to see if the tip could fit” was considered sex. The tip itself could hardly fit and i was already in pain 🙈 He pressured me into letting him continue to experiment on other days because he said i had already allowed that much, and well why stop now. So yea for me, i was only able to take the tip each week we tried. It took the 4th try at sex for him to finally get at least half in. And omg it felt good af. We were in this spinning chair and he lifted both my legs over his shoulder as he hit what felt deep but omg it was like i was on cloud nine. I dont even remember how long we went but when i heard my mom coming in through the garage, i rushed him out the backdoor 🤣🤷‍♀️ I could hardly walk for shit but made it to the bathroom. I started bleeding like crazy and it freaked me out because this was the first time it happened. I had to lie and tell my mom it was that time of the month 🤦‍♀️ So yea it took our 4th time before i got used to it.

I stopped having sex in 2010 after that first ex but its Crazy though because when i tried it for the first time with my virgin ex in 2018, i expected it to hurt all over again since it had been so long. But it didn't. It only took one time to feel good.
#FeelFreeToList #HowManyTimes
It only took one time to feel good for me
It took two or three rounds before it felt good for me
It took a totally different day before it felt good for me
Vote C
It took a different partner other than my first before it felt good for me
Vote D
It still doesn't feel good for me
Vote E
I haven't had sex yet but want to
Vote F
I haven't had sex yet and dont want to just yet/at all
Vote G
GirlGuy
53
41