If you had an insane stalker who was obsessed with you, but found out they're extremely attractive looking, would you pursue an interest in them?

They know you from online and are just crazy enough to not be dangerous, but are otherwise unnerving to you. When you see them for the first time, they're like a 9 or 9.5 in looks; someone you'd think would have no problem attracting a partner. But then, their crazy kicks back in.
I want to raise a village of your babies, Baby! Does this spoon make me look fat?
Hell yeah!
Hell no!
Maybe? / I don't know.
Vote C
GirlGuy
4 mo
I mean, I'd totally do it. But then again, I never get women interested in me anyway, so I'm not exactly 'normal' in this regard. Any woman who was stalking me would have to be certifiably schizophrenic.
2
3