How can I comfort and reassure the guy I just started dating that I’m not losing interest in him because of his erectile dysfunction?

Anonymous
The guy I’ve been seeing for a couple months has started having symptoms indicating he may be diabetic, including struggles getting and keeping an erection. Even though we’ve already decided to be exclusive, he asks every so often if I’m seeing or talking to anyone else. He’s very insecure and feeling like less of a man and worries he can’t make me happy, but the truth is that he’s the greatest guy I’ve dated in a long time. I've already told him that if this is the worst problem we need to overcome together I’ll be thrilled and I’m not planning on going anywhere. Is there anything else I can do to help him feel better?
5
2