Why would a guy find it appealing and sexy for a girl not to wear underwear, or for her to be naked in his bed?

Anonymous
So I have this one friends with benefits. We haven't talked in like a week or so. But my last encounter was this past week. But I notice, the three times that he allow me to stay over. He likes to see me fully undressed, or to have nothing on at all. I mean, I get the whole me being naked because more than likely we're going to have sex. But he also wants to be a Free Spirit with mine nakedness. But how, when his mom is in the next room. Then he also gets turned on by me and when I tell him, how I am not wearing any lingerie TMI. But he's like, really like for real. So I guess is this like normal?
12
7