Would you accept a mean and nasty bullies apology over text?

Anonymous
I was bullied by this guy. He was mean and nasty like the title. I was minding my buissness but yet he would mind mines. He was revenge porn on me. He wrote out exactly what happened when I hooked up with his friend apparently. He also called me a prostitute, fat and lazy. He likes to call me a penguin because after the gym I took a shower and put my Jean's on right away so they were tighter unfortunately. This guy made my life a living hell...

I think about it all the time how I'd confront him but honestly I think it's a waste of time because I've learned, "When someone shows you who they are the FIRST time believe them"...

I really liked this guy before everything popped off. But I'm no longer interested and never will be. He has hurt me to my core and disturbed me mentally. I think I have PTSD now because of it. So now he writes this weak ass apology (and I dont mean to discredit his apology) and I appreciate the apology but he can stick it up his ass. Who acts that way towards somebody?
3
1