What's the strangest or weirdest thing you ever done?

SeanshterMonster
Mine has to he the Time my girlfriend (at the time) dared me to wear one of her bras for a whole day.

This was during 12th grade of high school and she was a C cup. We had about the same size torso I'm guessing because the straps were a snug fit. So I went throughout the day wearing it. For the first two classes I tried to hide it (It was really hard to hide it) with my coat. But after second period she took my coat without me knowing. So the rest of the day I just had my shirt on to cover it. It really looked like I had boobs. A lot of people were thinking I was going Trans but I didn't care. It was embarrassing at first but I soon embraced it. It didn't feel too bad, it was comfy acually. For most of it. Till it came to weight lifting. Then it was itchy, thankfully I dont sweat a lot. But everyone thought I was trans and I got boobs put in me. I had to explain the next day. What was odd for me at least is the part of it feeling good and almost natural eventually. If I was dared to do it again, I probably would. (Probably sounds weird)
8 mo
A surprising part my female best friend wasn't suprised about it and thought I was going trans. But laughed when I told her I was dared.
1
1