I'm super horny and I want to borrow your man. What are my chances?

purplepoppy
I'm out one night and the juices start flowing, I need a man and I need one bad. I spot a guy, yours and think "I'll have him". Now you're elsewhere, so you can't physically stop me, so I reckon I could easily seduce him. Let's be honest no guy is going to pass up this kind of quality especially when I do the shit he's too afraid to ask you for.

So the question is when a much hotter girl than you ( namely me) begs like a bitch in heat and offers sex on a plate can you trust him to decline?
Yes I trust my man completely. He'll turn down steak because he's got Aldi bargain burger at home
I can generally trust him but I still prefer to keep him on a lead incase he spots a squirrel and wants to chase it
He'll come home late stinking of sweat and shame needing a semen transfusion to refill his drained balls
Vote C
I'm triggered by this question and taking it far too seriously
Vote D
I'm a man, what pub are you in tonight' the wife's doing the ironing
Vote E
GirlGuy
54
16