If my boyfriend always comes very quickly is it a medical issue or does he just get too excited?

Anonymous
So whenever my boyfriend and I sleep together he comes so quickly and I’m not sure if it’s like a premature ejaculation thing or if he just gets really excited very quickly. I’m finding I’m not able to come because he is so quick but he does other things to me and I can come that way, but I really want to be able to climax from sex which isn’t that easy for us women sometimes.
He jokingly said he needs viagra, but he’s only late 20’s so he shouldn’t need that...
Should we do more foreplay, my vibrator etc? He asked me to bring it with me because he’s always worried he won’t be able to please me, but I don’t want him to rely on that, then when I wanted to bring it with me he got a bit annoyed.
Any suggestions would be good.
10
1