Losing my 1st QUESTION virginity. Men have you ever rejected a BJ? Men annoying or cute if ur gal always wants to go down? Any gals in the same boat?

meetkitty123
Can a girl like giving her man head just a little too much... I think The answer is yes but I really hope it's not.
I answered somebody else's question about giving head in hopes of not having to ask this question myself... But no one replied :-(
This was my answer to the man's question do you enjoy giving head?

OMG
I love giving it I love receiving it and I love giving it while receiving it!
Sometimes I just love it for the smell of it (my man is clean but he just like every man has a distinct scent)
Sometimes I love it for the taste
Sometimes I'm bored
sometimes I'm not in the mood be touched but boy do I want to give...
Sometimes I come from just giving

I love it in the car
I loved in bed
Kitchen bathroom shower sofa pool does it matter as long as it's private and I get your finish
I'd drive to his job for his lunch break... our van has tinted windows... if he wanted me to
I told my man that if he'd let me I do it all day long
Sometimes I even have to beg to do it
And sometimes he says no
And I get sad :-(
But sometimes he says yes
and I'm glad :-D
... I think after 6 years together I've spoiled him 🀣

Note the following is only when it's just he and I alone if he says no it's no I have never forced it lon him lol I just give him the cute pouty lips face and say "fine"
He never rejects me harshly when he does reject me it's usually with a laugh and an amused shake of his head and he promises "later"
I know he loves me and I do satisfy him but I worry I'm too sexual. Should I quit offering? Let him come to me?
This is my first question go easy on me!
37
0