Is this date rape?

Anonymous
there's many times where I tell my boyfriend no to sex. Or I tell him I'm trying to go to sleep and he will keep touching me and then proceeds to sex. I've cried many times n he doesn't even know. I feel as though he should listen to what I'm saying and not go against it. I had worked a 9 hour shift. Went straight to his house and I told him I'm going to sleep n that I'm tired.. he didn't let me sleep.. n there's times where I'd be in so much pain but I'd stay quiet till he finished just cause ik thats call he cares about
8 mo
Just today I kept him up. ( annoying him. I wouldn't let him sleep) and he got soo mad. I asked him. Oh. You think it's okay to not let me sleep. But I can't keep you from sleeping? I told him. I was also trying to sleep and he wouldn't stop touching me. So I just let him do what he does because I have been for 3 years.. and all he replied with was "you opened your legs" .
Is this date rape?
13
0