I have a friend with benefits and another girl he's sleeping with complimented my ass. I have never been so flattered, is this weird?

Punkcakes
My friends and I went on a trip and I am sleeping with one of them, but its 100% casual, no strings attached. One night, he was face timing another of the girls he's sleeping with and I went in to grab some water, and she saw me on the background, to which she responded with "damn girl, you thick" which I found hilarious but also very flattering. A friend of mine thinks the whole situation is weird, but I don't feel that way, which made me wonder what my friend with benefits might have thought of it. If you were in his shoes, what would you have thought?
5
2