My ex made fun my boobs a lot. How can I get over it?

Anonymous
First off I wanna clearify that he wasn't exactly my ex. He was a guy that I liked but he led me on for a while and kinda used the fact that I had feelings for him. I have gotten over everything except the part that he made fun of my body a lot bcus I'm flat-chested and was kinda skinny. And considering that he was the first guy I slept with, it was really hurtful and deeply made me insecure Some of the things he said were "why don't you have boobs you look like a guy" "you boobs look like tits on a fat boy" "you look so flat from this angle" I told him to stop saying those things but he didn't, even after I couldn't hold it and cried in front of him. He said he was only joking I shouldn't have taken it seriously. He also mentioned I got a flat ass few times even though some other people seem to think I got a decent ass. After I ended everything with him, this still affects me. I always had sex with a shirt most of the times bcus I'm really insecure about my flat chest and scared I would hear those things again. I still feel bad every time I think about it. What should I do to stop myself from feeling bad and be happy with myself again? Or should I consider getting a boob job?
My ex made fun my boobs a lot. How can I get over it?
Add Opinion