Is your boyfriend/husband happier and more willing to give more in other areas of your marriage when you and he have more frequent sex?

Anonymous
My fiance and I have a difference in sex drive. I want sex, but not as frequently as he does. A while back we ended up compromising by agreeing to have sex at least twice a week. A while latter I unofficially increased that amount to 3 times a week because I could tell it was a big deal to him. Interestingly, when I increased the amount of sex we were having from at least 2 times to at least 3 times a week he became noticeably happier and more willing to give on about every other front of our relationship. The reason why this is so interesting is that I never talked to him about it or said anything like "I'll only increase the amount of sex we have if you are more willing to give up on all other fronts". I only did it because I knew it was a big deal for him (and I knew he wasn't going to say no to more sex).
I'm wondering if any other girls have had this sort of experience. Girls, when you have sex more frequently in the relationship is the guy your with happier and more willing to give more in most all other parts of the relationship? Do you know any other significant changes in him/your relationship when you have more sex?
2
1