I got attacked by strangers with inappropriate harassment and insults relating to sex, and especially bad to female, what should I do?

Anonymous
I was strolling down in youtube, this YouTuber posted a video about how Chinese students in japan jets looked down at. so I posted a comment saying well it happened with me too, some Chinese student in my school just kept talking about coronavirus in schools, it looks like that they are helping but not. 9it was a little bit off-topic so yeah) then I got a comment a month later by someone which said: who's fucking in the same country as you, your brain has got some sort of problem.(comments are in Chinese and basically that is what it translated into.) I am kind of angry, so I replied: you stupid person (2B in Chinese), wait until you can speak properly. I was really angry at that time. 3 hours later I found 4 comments replying to mine. 1-it might because you are too ugly, next time say that you come from Korea, say that we Koreans are so naturally beautiful with plastic surgery (he is meaning that I am ugly) 2-this girl is using 2B pencils to masturbate? is it enough for you? old lady. 3-i want to play with you, I don't mind that you are black. 4- old lady don't listen to others, you truly deserve 千人斩, it means when a female has sex with a whole lot of males and to show that this woman is very sloppy. I am very offended by the comments but I don't want to swear back, what should I do to get then regret it. to note I am still in school and I am 14.
4
2